Tuesday

my brain is very sleepy

ok, everyone should check out what i did this past week...and the sushi we made at the end of it! but i am home now. did you catch that? I AM HOME NOW!!!!! i even saw someone i know! he invited me up to his house after 7, but i'm still so confused about the whole time thing that i didn't realize that my truck clock is off and i accidentally went at 6. Consequently, no one was home.

so yeah. the job search begins. again. i made 40 phone calls on friday...didn't know there were that many businesses in my town. i got in at 4 this morning, and by 4 this afternoon my resume was all over town. good times. ok, not really. i hoping that something will miraculously pop up so that i don't have to commute to P-land, B-ton, or L-view.

the drive home was good. as good as sitting in a car for 16 hours can be. it didn't seem all that long tho. i got really good at opening starburst wrappers with one hand, while passing semis in the fog, and holding a wet-the-bed-size water bottle between my legs. this post is very disorderly. i am very tired. goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home