Wednesday

timeless quotes

taking stuff said in class out of context just never gets old.

here goes:

"I find it hard to avoid making stupid mistakes." Mr. Berq__, after our class went 20 minutes over while he attemped to solve something at the board.

"So if I had a hot body..." Dr. McL__, while discussing matter and form.

"Reproduction: you should try it some time!" Mr Hart__, to K. Coughran

classes are good. well, better. i talk in philosophy now! math and lab are just insane. i'm SO LOST. i enjoy theology b/c st thomas is so logical...i also enjoy telling my friends that proving the existance of God is my easy class.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 27, 2005, Blogger Dan said...

Still sounds like your first try at the junior year was more fun. I mean we had O'Riely, Bissex, and Sockey. Talk about hot bodies. (Note, I don't really know what that last sentence means.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home