Friday

an interesting conversation...

To: sale-23839XXXX@craigslist.org
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 22:09:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Futon 4 sale

Hi there,

I hope you still have this for sale, I live in V______r. My son would one of these for christmas and this is perfect.My only questions are is it clean? You can reach me by email or phone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX

Thanks
-Shannon

___________________

Hi Shannon,

The bunkbed is still available. As the ad says, the mattress was only slept on for 4 months. I bought the futon mattress used, but it is a very nice bed. The cover seems new. Except for the 4 months that I used the bed, it has been sitting unused in a guest room. The paint job on the frame is fairly new, and I think I even have the paint so you could do some last-minute, pre-Christmas touch-ups if necessary!

Would you like to see it tomorrow? We are available anytime after 10am.
Thank you,
E__a XXX-XXX-XXXX cell

____________________

I am sorry nevernind I was told no becuz my boy would cause havic and this is prolly true. thanks anyway.

_____________________

I think Shannon meant, "My questions are 'Will your brain prolly never recover becuz of the havic my spelling has wreaked on it?'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home