Thursday

i really need to get more sleep...

i have never been a sleepwalker. i rarely move/talk/anything while i sleep.

but i have no memory of the following events:

apparently yesterday morning when my alarm went off at 6:30am, i turned it off, then leaned over the edge of the bed and thru it at my half-asleep roomate. i woke up 3 hours later, much too late for photo class.

this morning when my roomate's alarm went off at 6:30 i supposedly sat up in bed, eyes still closed and stated, "But I can't see!"

10 min later the snooze "woke me up". i dejectedly asked if we had to get up, V said, "well i do..." somehow she got it across that I could still sleep.

8 o'clock. i finally got up, walked across the room and curled up in my closet.

i only stayed up til midnite last nite!! what's wrong with me?!

after class i told tom short that i loved him. i was so tired, i was just thinking that everyone is so nice and i love them all. then just blurted that right out...to the first unsuspecting passerby.

so i took a nap. i woke up several hours later and looked at the clock. one twenty-something. one twenty-five. crap. missed class...right? yup, one twenty-five five. one twenty-five five?! oh, right. 12:55.

i worry myself.

3 Comments:

At Friday, April 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sleep-walked into Wibel's room once in the temp dorm.

 
At Sunday, April 03, 2005, Blogger Kitty said...

I hope you've had a chance to read about my hubby's sleepwalking experience in Hawaii (it's on my blog, something like Bedtime story or Balcony). It was a real nightmare for all of us! I had never known him to sleepwalk before then in all the 26 years we've been married, I guess I slept through it if he did. ;) Scary stuff though so be careful! Kitty

 
At Saturday, April 09, 2005, Blogger Nevermore said...

Poppies...POPPIES...sleep...sleeeeeppp.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home