Saturday

a li'l of this and a li'l of that

is there anyone within 100 miles of portland who wants to come rescue me? don't get me wrong, i love the fam. i'm just 'bout ready for some peer time. i'm drinking some Tension Tamer tea. we'll see if it works.

so today i received one war wound from one cat who lives with my 4 friends, 2 1/2 miles away, but rode under my truck (on the spare tire) for 18 hours, on 3 trips to town, on one hwy 30, at 55 mph, on the 3rd knuckle of my 2nd finger, resulting in a 30% decrease of motion for 12 hours and counting. yup, i think i'm about ready for some college edu-muh-cay-shun. again.

but really i want to cry and cry. i'm living in my favorite place in north america, yet i'm going to get myself and all my worldly possessions into a little green vehicle and drive far, far away in less than a week. why is life like this? i love it here! i love my house, and
my truck, and my church, and work, and Luke Hat, and local bands, and McMenamins, and Anna Bannana's, and Jim Page, and all the rest. yet, here i go again, down the long and lonesome highway, alone--eternally alone, seeking and driving and wandering and wondering.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, December 25, 2004, Blogger Dz said...

Aaah! I just passed through Seattle (but I didn't really get off the bus)...

See you back at the camp pretty soon.

 
At Sunday, December 26, 2004, Blogger Tward said...

whose cat was that? lol, amazing. And you will be greatly missed when you leave us here. But I am going to come down and visit for sure!

 
At Sunday, December 26, 2004, Blogger Maximilian said...

i assume you're coming back to That Anonymous College... I'll see you there... good luck

 
At Monday, December 27, 2004, Blogger clara said...

i love my friends!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home