Tuesday

"two recent phone conversations", or "the boys in my life"

~earlier~
me: Hello?
OT: Clara, darling!
me: have you been drinking?
OT: just because i greet you enthusiastically, you automatically assume that my mental state is altered. i'm hurt.
me: oh, sorry.
OT: ok, i have been drinking.
OT: so, when are we getting married?
me: ?
me: usually people date first, but hey! we could set a new trend.
OT: yeah. but let's keep it small.
me: ok, how about just people whose names begin with vowels are invited.
OT: alright! that means you and i can come!
me: yes, but my parents are left out.
OT: my mom, too.
me: hunh.
OT: ok, talk to you later.
me: ok, bye.
OT: bye.

~later~
ER: Hello?
me: so, who've you been doing? oops! how've! HOW'VE you been doing?
ER: fine.
me: good.
ER: yup, work's been slow.
me: yup. mine too.
ER: we'll catch up some time, hunh?
me: sure. bye.
ER: bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home