Friday

now i'm going to bitch a lil:

well, not really. i'm going to make my life sound hard, but really i'm enjoying very much.

in the last month i have:

~Moved out of an amazing house in the gorgeous oregon hills, near my favorite american city.
~Parted ways with my faithful truck.
~Ran into a snowstorm and missed my friend's wedding.
~Moved into a college dorm with a bedtime, a dress code, and no boys.
~Immediately was flooded out by a river that soaked all my boxes.
~Got stuck on campus for several BORING and PAINFUL days.
~Moved out of room and slept on friends' couch for a week.
~Moved back into room, putting rugs over the sticky gluey cement floor.
~Started classes and have been intellectually overwhelmed for 3 weeks now.
~Moved out of room to get new carpet.
~Moved back into room b/c they decided not to come for another week.
~Got 5 hours behind on work study.
~Was asked out 15 times by boss.
~Drove two hours to work b/c the road that is a 10 min drive will be closed for another 6 months.
~Got hit by an uninsured, unlicensed driver.
~Went 70 minutes over on my phone (at 40c/min) b/c of aforementioned accident.
~Quit job b/c car is crashed, two hours is too long to drive, and boss asked me out for the 16th time.
~Was a half-hour late for two classes in a row.
~Got insecure and started ignoring OT whenever he says nice things or talks about dating.
~Moved out of room and slept on friends' floor.
~Moved back into room, skipped two classes to do so.
~Didn't finish a seminar assignment yet.
~Put my photo class on my credit card (lack of funds, due to quitting of job).

oh hell, it could be worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home