Friday

Florida bites... but we bite back

well, shit hit the fan in FL, but we made it back to new orleans without being written out of the will (as far as we know).

i met my parents' AWESOME dog, had some cat fights with my mom and sister, saw a road-killed alligator, heard my lil sister sing at about 6 masses (she's had a phenomenal voice since age two), purchased some guinness boxers for my husband (SOOO cute!), heard all about the woes of clinical medicine, went to the beach (BRRR!), nearly threw out my back lifting my 25-pound but only 6-month-old nephew, went to a real fish market... then made pasta with white clam sauce, gulf prawns, and bay scallops (mmm!), braided palm leaves, drank WAY too much coffee, and went to the dentist.

now that's what i call a packed 5 days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home