Thursday

i ate cabbage for the 1st time in 10 months.

things i have done in the past week that i have not done in 2+ months:

-did a whole shopping at the grocery store, in person. AND carried the groceries and the baby home on the train.

-walked four miles.

-had a cinnamon twist from madrona hill cafe (they're the best in the world!).

-operated a motor vehicle. and the baby LIKES my driving,* so there.

-cooked a full meal. several, actually. for guests even.

-mopped all the floors in my house. and eewwww. it took 4 buckets of water... and our place is only 4 rooms.

-slept whole nights without having to use the restroom.

-wrote to my grandma (she turned 74 this week).


*my driving has been called "leadfooted" by my husband, "a little too wild" by my dad, and "very destination-oriented" by ridley--formerly of "Wanton and Forlorn".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home