Thursday

exciting.

nothing really exciting is happening to me, but everyone else i know is doing something cool:

my housemate S. is going back to Cali to become a graphic designer, leaving me all alone with the dog, the sheep (plural), the cats, the birds, the rabbit, and the plants, for i don't know how long. i hate sheep. especially when that word is plural.

my good friend J. thinks she is pregnant!...it's ok, she's married.

my friend E. is going to montana.

my friend L. started a band and is going to be famous.

my sister A. is in miami for the third time this summer.

my family lives in the jungle.

half my friends live in europe.

half my friends are finishing a college degree or are starting their careers.

i went to a bluegrass festival and a cheese factory yesterday. the bluegrass festival was over, and the cheese factory was closed. it was a two-hour drive each way.

i'm going to the post office today, then the grocery store. i also went to the bark dust place today. 5 times. woo-hoo. slow me down, somebody.

but next weekend i have plans. a sauerkraut festival, a housewarming party, a graduation party, and a combine demolition derby! COMBINES!!!! DEMOLISHING ONE ANOTHER!!Alright!!!

3 Comments:

At Thursday, September 09, 2004, Blogger Sean Schniederjan RKC said...

i guess that you're emma.

 
At Thursday, September 09, 2004, Blogger Sean Schniederjan RKC said...

and friggin NOBODY is telling me who they are. i'll tell people who I am.... beatrix kiddo

 
At Thursday, September 09, 2004, Blogger Sean Schniederjan RKC said...

what bluegrass festy? when eintired and I saw bela fleck in MN, they played 'aeroplane' with yondermountainstringband with John Hartford's own banjos that were lent out exclusively for the tour. it was incredible. you should look into hartford if you have not done so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home