Friday

Take me to where the men are!!

Lleva me donde los hombres...is the first line of a beautiful spanish song i know. those words actually are only one half of a whole sentence. it took me months to realize that fact. i mean, i always wondered why we were heartily singing in Mass, "Take me to where the men are...", but it took me a while before i actually thought to ask. come to find out, it actually goes, "Take me to where the men need your word." hmm, far less exciting.

anyways, i'm hoping that where the men are tonite is U-Develop. cuz that's where i'm gonna be. i mean, don't all hot, young, single men hang out at the local develop-your-own-film place on Friday night? i'm not picky: he just has to be a serious christian who is one part country boy, one part hippy, one part world traveller, and one part intellectual. with blue eyes and dark hair. and a guitar. and a fast motorcycle. and a sexy dog (pitbull or rottweiler). and...ok, i think i'm gonna go look into a convent. actually, why do women settle for men when they can have JESUS CHRIST as a spouse?! hmm...food for thought. maybe i will die a virgin.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, September 04, 2004, Blogger Persephone said...

Hi Clara, did you find your man? Lol I have found some men so far yet there is always something "je ne sais quoi" that I don't find. I am not picky neither but I just see on the long run how different the first impressions. I don't mind about eye color but maybe more about soul color and as you say, why do we need them when we can have a true spouse? But wow, I am also human as you are. Big hugs dear,

Pandora

 
At Tuesday, September 07, 2004, Blogger clara said...

pandora: of course you are right...and who are you, by the way? you say you are not american, i assume from this last post that you are female; do i know you or are you a "kindred spirit" i have not met?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home