Saturday

*uh!*

i have officially perfected the Deer-In-The-Headlights look. i get lots of practice. for example: i happily pick out two apples at the local grocery store, put them in a little baggie, and take them over to be weighed (thats the way they do it here). the weighing-lady puts the apples on the scale, then looks at me, saying, "Czekkyghw zqwptrj bnvmswqtp?" now, usually i can roll with the punches, you know, i Smile-And-Nod as good as the next one. however, the question mark at the end of that string of consonants is what really scares me everytime. later, at the checkout counter, the cashier is beep...beep...beep, checking out my groceries, then, holding up the bag of rolls..."Qptrnbmtdsyz przytsg?" again, AHH!!! help! why me?! luckily i can usually intuit what the "helpful" person is asking. but still, thereĀ“s always a split-second of Doe-In-Front-Of-A-Semi helplessness. welcome to my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home