Monday

how great is that?!

new record: 1500. yes, that's the correct amount of zeros. zeroes? whatever.

i hurt. my eternal paper/cardboard cut on my right pointer finger was reopened (oh joy!) twice today. i hate christmas. if anyone tries to tell me "happy holidays" i'll have them flat on the pavement before they get past the "hh...". so that's how i feel about that.

in other work news, Scary Toothless Lady changed her clothes!!! also, while working in close quarters with her, i discovered that S.T.L. makes continuous grunting and muttering sounds. how unique! quote of the week: "Do we hafta label all them boxes today? Aaurgh, I'm gonna beat 'er face in!" ~S.T.L.

this just in: Anal Chinese Lady likes working with me! A.C.L. said so herself! who KNEW? she had me fooled! also, she read my palm! that too was a first for me. she said i will have to work hard in college, but i won't have to work too hard for the rest of my life. thank god. A.C.L. also said that i won't get married too young. blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home