Thursday

in my room, alone

highlights of my day:

#1: i got this text from my sister A. in the wee hours of the morning: Remember the time we said to B. [our unfortunate and younger sister] "You probably would have fallen anyways, even if we weren't throwing rocks at you."? Sad thing is, that was less than two years ago.

#2: i almost gave myself a concussion while dancing violently. i can just see my auntie trish coming home and finding me on the floor of my room in my, uh, non-clothes, bleeding from the head, with crazy music blaring loudly. funny thing is i was dancing to the song, "I couldn't wait 'til i got home, spend my time in my room alone..." Good thing i WAS alone.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, November 18, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you like really board and lonely? :-)

 
At Tuesday, November 23, 2004, Blogger Tward said...

Not a comment on this post, but I don't have your email address. I see you added me to the links, but *sniff* *sniff* I don't count as a buddy? I'm hurt [i]:runs to corner:[/i] :) catcha later 'clara'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home