Monday

"look for a white tacoma with a large, noisy, white dog in the back.",

she said.

the dog was, indeed, very large and very white.

nomikkh, on the other hand, was as brilliant and fun as ever. she got the complete portland tour...all the experiences to which i linked on my last post, plus All Blogged Down's pizza place, Powell's, Everyday Music, and Ringlers. she and my other pals were overjoyed to discover the PanGalactic Gargle Blaster, a drink that only Hitckhikers fans will truly appreciate.

Zoe Trope, on Portland:

And Portland, baby, I'm sorry for all the disservice I've done to you by cutting you down to your cold bare bones in these nervous descriptions. How can I possibly sum you up in a few sentences to a girl who's never bounced on the Crystal Ballroom floor or wiped Rocco's pizza grease off her chin? Yes, you've got that bookstore and that river and these freeways scarring your heart. But you've got to understand that I love you for everything you are and everything you could be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home