Thursday

good ol' dad

so my dad and i have been chit-chatting (emailing) about my little sister's 15th birthday party.

this is a BIG DEAL in Hispanic cultures, as you probably know. since my sis has been living in Guatemala for over 3 years, they are going to have a traditional fiesta. the name for this event is a quinceanos, with a "~" over the 2nd "n". my dad informed me of the importance of the "~" in his last email:

When you write that it is great that Betsi gets quinceanos, I take it that you are happy she is having a quinceaƱos party, rather than having 15 butt holes.

2 Comments:

At Friday, February 11, 2005, Blogger Nevermore said...

I just ruptured something laughing...

 
At Saturday, February 12, 2005, Blogger Maximilian said...

Your little sister has 15 buttholes?

WHY HAVEN'T YOUR PARENTS FOUND TREATMENT?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home