Friday

My roommate

My roomie kicks butt.

she had THE GUTS to go up to the carpet men and say, "Um, excuse me, you need to do this room first.", and led them to our room. they listened. and we got our carpet 1st.

she turned 21 today...oh yeah! the party hasn't started yet tho. yet...

i don't know what it is, but i AND all the my former roomates have foot issues. no, not fungus or anything! we just really think feet are gross. not sure why, and i've been trying to get over it for several years now, but FEET ARE YUCKY. it's not just smelly ones or crusty ones, or ones with really hairy toes...nope, even cute pedicured ones. now MY feet aren't really that gross. i mean i change my socks alot and always put lotion on, but i don't go out of my way to touch them, and if i do i wash my hands after. well, i've never met anyone else with this issue...except my roomates.

D and V both agree with me. D and i used to go sock shopping together, and stand outside pedicure places wishing we could justify spending money on something like that. well, the other night V said something about her feet being gross and how she needed to do something with them in the morning. this is about midnite. i went down the hall to brush my teeth, and by the time i got back she was in the middle of giving herself a pedicure. what is this!!!??? is it chance? or the gods? is the FEET-ARE-VOMITATIOUS gene more common than i thought? do you think feet are gross?

5 Comments:

At Saturday, February 05, 2005, Blogger ridley said...

Ok, see, I was your roommate for two different summers, and I have no issues with feet. Well, ok, I don't really *prefer* feet, especially not like crusty fungusy ones...but a nice clean foot, there's nothing wrong with that. Especially if the foot belongs to, for example, a hot sexy boy. Embrace the feet! Let the love in!

 
At Saturday, February 05, 2005, Blogger Nevermore said...

At what point do feet become gross? I mean you couldn't possibly look at a baby's feet and find them disturbing. Or could you? It must be a size issue, or an age issue causing your condition. Maybe it is the association of feet with dirt upon which they tread. Maybe for you, once the foot is used for treading upon they become gross, which would mean that a 1 year olds foot could be gross, but this is not the case, at least in my eyes. No, I would have to say that feet in general are not gross, some yes, but some feet can be quit beautiful. Of course it could be a girl thing, my old girlfriend though feet were disgusting too. Tonight Neoteronous, Somethinginmyeye, myself, and a few others were engaged in an unusual conversation where some were speaking in much of the same tones about the butt. The same argument applies to them as well, all except the treading upon bit.

 
At Sunday, February 06, 2005, Blogger clara said...

ok, i'm sorry, but people who kiss babies feet: BLECH!!!

butts ARE cute though...

 
At Sunday, February 06, 2005, Blogger Maximilian said...

Word.

You have a roommate?

Ew. feet. mm. butts.

just kidding, but not really.

 
At Wednesday, February 09, 2005, Blogger SomethingInMyEye said...

I LOVVVVVE FEET! I have a foot fetish- I love the arch, I love toes, I love heels & the soles! I love ankles! I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE FEET! No joke!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home