Saturday

packing? what's that?

everyone packs a different way. there are the "Oh my gawd, we are leaving in 4 months! I need to pack today!" type of packers. there are the "I am going to buy an entire new wardrobe for this trip!" packers. also, the "I can just brush my teeth and change my underwear when I get back, right?" packers.

i personally am a professed, "Good things come to those who wait" packer. i am pleased to announce that i am thoroughly enjoying every day, hour, and minute of dicking around that i am doing until the fated question, "Are you ready to go?" is called to me from downstairs, signalling the start of frantic bag-stuffing, and the response, "Oh yeah, just give me a minute, I'll be right down!"

hey, i've still got a day and a half, right?!!

2 Comments:

At Monday, September 27, 2004, Blogger Tward said...

::waves goodbye::

 
At Monday, September 27, 2004, Blogger Kitty said...

Have a great trip! Send pictures, money, blogs, etc. Okay, I guess you can leave out the money part! Kitty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home