Tuesday

the more [jam-packed] the merrier!

well, i've decided that my trip was not exciting enough and have added several more adventures to my itinerary. firstly, i am going to help my housemates finish remodeling a bedroom. after that, i am having some friends from seattle over for the weekend. we are going to have a bonfire, go to saturday market, and explore the general area. the main reason we are going to saturday market is to find a hippy drapery for Ridley, whose barren Czech walls are longing to be enrobed with such decor. during this time i will be packing a bag (my sexy new backpack) which will contain everything i will need for the next month and half. hmm. we then depart on sunday night for CALI!! land of warm beaches and cheap sushi! i will spend a few days re-appraising That Anonymous College, after which time i depart (via aeroplane, no, not indeed over the sea) for my East coast tour. you know, gotta have balance in your life: you do one coast, ya gotta do the other!! i then will visit Christian Camp (a.k.a. Christendom College), and it is thus that i get from my home to my oct 1 concert. the long way is ALWAYS better. don't let the man tell you otherwise. and then. THEN the adventures really begin! hold onto your hats, ladies and gents, there are 22-year-olds on the loose! let loose on the world, i am. and i can't fucking wait! WHOOOOOHOOO!!!

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 22, 2004, Blogger ridley said...

Ok, this is me JUMPING UP AND DOWN because I'm so fucking excited that you're coming! And that you're bringing me an awesome hippie drug rag! Hells yes!! I need to adjust my medications!

 
At Wednesday, September 22, 2004, Blogger Tward said...

Not really a comment on your postings, but I thought you might like to know I got my blog up on here. It's http://twardoz.blogspot.com . And I figured out that link thing, if you want to do that before you go.

 
At Saturday, October 09, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, clean up your language, it really detracts from your amazing thoughts. It's a mom's job. OOO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home